第一幕·The first
我玩弄着玫瑰白色的花瓣,
I played with a white rose petals,
这是黑暗中被赐予的生命。
This is the life is given in the dark.
血是世上最美的装饰,
Blood is the world's most beautiful decoration,
将死亡的舞会跳到极致。
The death of dance dance to the extreme.
我不在意在这里死去,
I don't care about in here,
地狱是我最好的居所。
Hell is my best place.
我不在意在黑暗中沉沦,
I don't care about the sink in the dark,
邪恶是我栖息的天地。
Evil is my habitat of heaven and earth..
我现在走向命运之门,
I now to the fate of the door,
用恶魔的微笑寻找精彩。
The devil smile looking for the perfect.
我看到那璀璨的宝石,
I saw the bright gem,
如秘境的奇花一般美丽。
Such as the exquisite beautiful surroundings.
东方爱,我的公主。
Ai dongfang, My princess.
你是那样的完美,
You are so perfect,
也是那样的唯一。
And you are the only one.
可否邀请你到这血色的舞会,
I invite you to this bloody ball,
和我跳一支灵魂的舞曲。
Dance, dance and my soul.
而我会在曲终之时,
And I will be in the final song of,
用他美丽的鲜血献上对你的爱意。
With his beautiful blood sacrifice my love for you.
你是我的,我的公主。
You are mine,My princess.
(The first·END)